Learning to be concerned about people.
Evidence of Jesus’ concern: (John 1:14). *He entered into the world of people. *He dwelled among the people.
Examples of His concern:
- Jesus went to the place needy people where. (Matthew 9:9-13)
- Jesus proclaimed the Good News to the people. (Mark 1:5-6)
- Jesus served the people. (Mark 10:45)
- Jesus had compassion on the people. (Mark 8:1-3)
- Jesus gave His life for the people. (Mark 10:9-10)
- Jesus always had time for the people. (Matthew 19:15-16)
- Jesus built meaningful relationships. (Mark 3:14; Luke 6:13; John 11:54)
*If we want to look and act like Jesus, we must have people as our top priority.